Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Singapore Transgender and Wilt Chamberlain

Everybody has a tale. It's just that my tail is a solid 7". The oddity of looking like a woman and having an alpha piping that makes both gender weak at their knees. It's a cheap thrill to be Betty Boob of my internet trolls and the Domina of every eyeball in the room. The delectable lust in people's eye when I enter the room and sweet smell of wetness in the air when I leave. That forlorn look I know well as I am as guilty next lust pharmacist. Of late, I seem to have a dull appetite for eggs or sausages. Chalk it to an OD of a good thing. I like to claim Wilt Chamberlain's record but he's rumored to have an 11 inch reach into any flesh pocket. I may not match his wagon pole but maybe my bell clapper will ring in the heavens for my partners.
Luv Nic
SGGURLS founder
kik nicolesingslave
 SGGURLS an open umbrella transgender social group. Friends welcome. Be cool, friendly and comfy in your own skin.
Old sggurls forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sggurls
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567083706923641/

No comments: