Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday Pool and Darts

While SGDOMSUBS was having a rope bonding meet @ backstage, I thought I just relax upstairs @ May Wong shooting some pool.
It was a social experiment to see who would actually show up to meet me. I have two ads in Locanto that have been running slightly over a month. Its well viewed and I certainly receive a lof dirty fantasies with nude photos despite my detail ads which signals all the triggers for the dreaded block button. The one liners are the easiest to dismiss. Being a voyuer into the darkest fantasies, it's entertaining to read some of the fantasies. Nevertheless after 2 fantasies, the rest are stale sequel with minor variations. The muscle guys are the funiest. Tough on the outside, but insde they are nothing but leg up to the ceiling whores.
  Taking a page out of Shakespear's Taming of the Shrew, I device a simple test where my would be suitors have to purchase three feminine products for me. It's mundane for any woman to pick up sundries. My favorite is to ask for tampons, condoms and some random feminine product. Most Singaporean men blush when buying rubber, I relish their look when they place a box of condom and a box of tampon on the checkout counter. It's connivingly devilish. Out of the hundreds of messages, most of my the big talkers will balk. Easie for them to finish off wanking to my pics, pack up ol slinky and move on. Objective achieved. For the few that really turn up. Well I lose out. Now it's time for me to put out. Ha ha..
 
Singapore transgender forum.
SGGURLS: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567083706923641/
Old forum but has a lot of HRT resources: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sggurls kik nicolesingslave

No comments: