Monday, June 4, 2018

SGGURLS June 2018 meet

The bar was empty and it's the very same reason why I chose to have SGGURLS event on Mondays. So it's by no coincidence for those of you who came in, sat afar and just stared at my direction. Ben may not like cleaning your drool. I know you are here for the SGGURLS event. Don't expect me to walk to you unless you're waving million kazillion SGD in my face.
Yes, my byte is worse than my bark. Don't judge me by my text! It's minimalistically curt. If you show, you're real and I will love you. Just come up to me, introduce yourself and kiss me. Here's your script: "Hi, my name is (your name here). You look lovely dear. <>"  
We saw "To Do List"  a funny summer teenager movie that brought back a lot of memories. Who doesn't love sex and masturbartion. I finally got to meet AL whom I wanted to meet for the longest time.

There were quite a few draggers (lo-so)  that worked my butt off. Their endless flow of text made me walk in and out searching for their sorry insecure ass. Wanna come, don't wannat come, can't find the place, waitin for my text to confirm.and there was even some idiot in slippers asking me if they can come in. Ever used a GPS? Walk in a bar and look around? Seriously, mountain turtles. I am going to stick my stiletto up your ass. Oh maybe that is what you were after. F*tard.
 Luv,
Nic
kik nicolesingslave
SGGURLS: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sggurls https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567083706923641/

No comments: