Friday, October 21, 2016

She+Pride 1st Anniversary

25 September 2016 @ 08:00 am
Love the energy of the She+Pride. Reminded me when SGGURLS had its one year anniversary. The party was packed with 120-150 fun people. I've forgotten how cool LBTQ parties were.

We were treated with 3 performances from the fabulous Chili perform. She has performed all over SE Asia (Taiwan, Bangkok, etc.). Quite remarkable for this young university graduate to balance studies with fun.
 

Interestingly I met quite a few gurls. I thought I knew most of the gurls in Singapore and I also thought that i was the only blonde in the trans circle.  LOL, apparently not in both cases. I met quite a few new faces that have been out partying regularly and are quite well known in the She+Pride circle. Some gurls are very camera shy but some are picture perfect.

Esther and I represented SGGURLS. The party was very well run with greeters, collection points and the moderators tirelessly going around to make sure everyone was having fun. Nicely done to the She+Pride moderators. Check out the sponsors for She+Pride.





 
 
Current Location: singapore
Current Mood: party
 

No comments: