Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Doppelgänger and An Indecent opportunity

I hangout Lulus almost every Wednesday night. It's a classy place.The people that frequent there are super hot. They got a great band, the hot music, the shots and the sexy bods, It's too easy to blend into the space.

A hot couple checked me out. My best experiences has been with couples. The guy came up and whispered in my ear.  The indecent proposal would be a deed by daylight and if it was not for a slight problem. The lady was my doppelganger. Only the clothes and our race separated us.  I studied her like a student cramming for exams. She was a chapter that I thought I would never ever read. What are the odds of a genetic female of the same likeness? I did freak out. I smiled and walk away. After I smacked my head, only did curiousity and regret haunt my sleep. Maybe next week, they'll be there. I'll wear my lucky dress.
 
 Lulus is at Pan Pacific. They don't pay me to advertise their place. So go check out the place yourself. You'll like it. SGGURLs is Singapore's largest transgender forum. Answer the questions to join otherwise your ass will be smacked. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567083706923641/

No comments: