Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Back to Backstage



Putting on a simple but elegant makeup for my date. She disappeared like a wisp for three years. In a few minutes, we'll be together again. I remember she loves red and so do I. 20190626_004.JPG20190626_007.JPG

I left the gate opened and all machines off. I would be able to hear her car roll over the broken stone tiles. I closed my eyes. Reality eclipsed like Adam Sandler's Click. I was there by three heel clicks. Her boobs are like Lara Croft's and.as soft as I recall. SGDOMSUBS held their event in our favorite spot. We moved upstairs where 16 colored balls lay neatly on a table. Sweet dreams with reams of cream :-) Luv, Nic SGGURLS has outings every week. Stay in touch with us, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567083706923641/ SGGURLS is Singapore largest transgender forum. We are an open group created for the purpose of networking.

No comments: