Monday, August 27, 2018

Going out and find yourself

Last night, a friend took me out to OneKM. It was a date that almost never happened simply because people over think things. I forget that for some, going out is a big deal. It must take a lot of practice to put your leg at time into pants and go out.


I often get gurls lamenting that they are not passable. Really? WTF, you wanna pass as a woman and miss being transgender.  You're born in the wrong sex. So what? If you spent your whole life trying to avoid detection, then you miss the opportunity of finding out who you really are. Being the person of your dream is a destination but you'll enjoy the journey more. There will come a day when technology will catchup and our original gender will be but a pill choice. One pill and poof, you've got a pair of tits and vagina. Another pill, pop you're an asshole. Ooops, I mean a man. Today the tech is here but it takes a shit load of pills and jabs to be that woman or man. So when the eventually catches up, will you still be preoccupied with gender? Or will it be the next thing? Too short? Too tall? Too fat? Jaw too big? Eyes too small?  The list is endless and that's why the devil will never be retrenched.


I sell the gospel of being comfy in your own skin. Who gives a shit about passing as a girl. If you wanna pass, pass gas. ha ha. If people like to stare, just smile at them. They will look away.


If you wanna hang out with me, be smart and chilled. Just tell me how beautiful I am, buy me a nice perfume and tell me you so wanna meet me so bad. Please don't text me a long essay only to tell me,"oh sorry! I can't make it the place is close."  U're such a fkup Jo_Joerunner and eventhough you bought my book you're still fkup for standing me up twice.

 Luv
Nic
founder
SGGURLS
kik nicolesingslave

SGGURLS an open umbrella transgender social group. Friends welcome. Be cool, friendly and comfy in your own skin.
SGGURLS founder: kik nicolesingslave
Old sggurls forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sggurls
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567083706923641

Tags: #cd, #lifestyle, #singapore, #translife, #ts, #tv, cd

No comments: