Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Finally unwrapped my birthday and valentine gift…

…from Master Frank of Perth. 2 weeks ago I put on the PVC outfit without looking at the other bondage goodies. Life doesn’t wait for one to catch up. Today I had about one hour so I finally unwrapped the remaining gifts.Since I couldn’t find a photographer without benefits a selfie stick would have to do. These toys are exclusively for my benefactor and I so no second dips for anyone.

20170218_00320170218_007

The thongs were so comfy and sexy.

There were other interesting bondage gears. Here they are laid up.

The locking penis gag and restraint systems are very interesting. The restraint system will make sense only when you’re here.

So here goes putting on the gears. First the latex. To get into the latex I had to wear panty hose first. The latex suit fit perfectly.

The bondage gears are simple with velcro and clips. It won’t hold an escape artist like me. So a simple shrimp / fetal position so that I can operate the selfie stick.

The penis gag did keep me quiet. I love it that it’s lockable. I just love chains and love. It’s a psychological thingy as I can escape from most rope bondage.

This is a closer look at the velcro shackles. The metal clip are quite flimsy and can break quite easily if I tug at it hard enough especially when I reach orgasm…:-P

20170219_3437

No comments: