Sunday, May 31, 2009

PHOTO SHOOT #1 FOR SGGURLS CALENDAR 2010 PROJECT, 31 May 2009


PHOTO SHOOT #1 FOR SGGURLS CALENDAR 2010 PROJECT, 31 May 2009
Singapore, 31st May 2009
I can only tease you with the background photos. This was my first time coming to Hendrika's place and when I first set my eyes on the beautiful garden, my jaw dropped. The place is breathtaking. Honestly before going there I was scared. Yes, even for a veteran my knees were shaking. We'll be doing photo shoots out in the open like real models. We had four fabulous photographers. I never felt so grateful in my life to be living a dream with my best friends in such lush surroundings. I was privileged enough to get a sneak peak of the calendar photos. WOW! Having a pro makes s big difference. Let's just say that I am happier than a clam. Hendrika gave us an awesome space to glam up. The gurls glammed up while I did a lot of goofing around. The backdrop was just simply amazing. I believe Trish is going to get some very good quality stuff to work with when she starts putting her magical touch on our calendar.
Thank you Alex,Kayla,Zermine and Fifi for being our photographer. We're also indebted to the movers and shakers: Bobby and Ada for making sure the logistics were tight and that we were fully comfy with plenty of food/drinks. Thanks Hendrika for something that money can never buy: your heart of gold and a place that can trully be the called paradise on earth. Thank you to the models whom I won't mention until the calendar is done. They were very sporting trudging around in their heels in public.
I can't wait to see the finish product.

More about SGGURLS, Singapore's transgender social network and support group, please go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sggurls
Tags:

No comments: