Thursday, February 28, 2008

BDSM on a Thursday night...


BDSM on a Thursday night...

BDSM on a Thursday night is like adding nitro to the weekend jetpack. I am still smiling with only 2 hours sleep and Friday feels like a weekend. The SGDOMSUBS group (http://group.yahoo.com/group/sgdomsubs) is Singapore's very own homegrown SM society that is open to all D/s enthusiast. The group helps people bring their SM play to the next level by bringing its members together to share their various techniques of SM play. The SGDOMSUBS society promotes safe, sane and consensual play at all times.
There were about 20-25 SGDOMSUBS members that showed up for the meet. I lost count after the 15 minutes when I saw my slaves lounging around and not doing anything. Slave ada was put in bondage by Sir Alex and slave dickson was put to good use as a foot massager. One of the member who came to the meet last night was very generous. She contributed a lot of gears to the group. We'll keep the her gears for safe keeping and she can always get it back if she wants to; just email me or slave ada ..;-)
Mistress MK and her slave brought some magnificent leather and PVC wear from Hong Kong. She's got an excellent eye for high quality and fashionable goods.

Master Alex our resident rope bondage master, Sir Hendrik, Mistress Rayne, Mistress MK, Mistress Jacquiline, slave dickson, Joy, slave Ada, Ivy, ....i forgot the names of many more wondeful people I met that night. I think there were 20-25 people altogether although they came and went at different times. One note to take, don't get any blonde gurls to remember stuff. A few drinks and *~+++$%%$%^...kaput goes the gurl. In case the reader is wondering, I don't post their pictures unless I get their consent.
P.S. if anyone finds my plug which slave Ada was sucking on, please contact me. It would be embarassing letting the MOX management team find my plug lying around somewhere. It needs washing.
===================
Singapore BDSM society: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sgdomsubs

No comments: