Friday, December 7, 2007



The nexus of a paradox: a slave & a MISTRESS
To be a Domme or a slave. To be a man or a woman. This is the paradox that i live in and a fine line that i ride. It is fun and with that I gain so much insight into the mind of both worlds. So in this grey kinky world of BDSM (Bondage & Dungeon, Domination & Submission, Sado-Masochism), i can offer some insight into the world of a Dominant and the world of a slave.




As a Domme
I don't like one liners like 'hey Mistress come twist my nipple or come whip my butt.' One liners earn a quick trip to my iggy bin. I couldn't be bothered to read stupid slaves who can't even be bothered to at least sound like a mutt. I have met half wit slaves and I have yet to find one that can meet my standards. A recent slave in Singapore approach me and beg me to his Mistress. This pathetic worm said that he could take pain. Two swats from my paddle and this slave cried for mercy. What a waste of my time... I am not desperate for slaves. I have more than I can handle. Most literature points that for every 100 subs, there is one Domme. So you can imagine, Dommes are spoilt for choices. I dislike slaves that are disloyal, un-timely, and put my desires above theirs. A slave is a slave and they are meant to serve me. A slave must TRUST Me wholeheartedly as their Mistress and that I will bring no harm to them. they should love me whole heartedly. As a Mistress, the relationship is one that is unequal.




As a slave
i will serve my Mistress with all my heart. Her needs are always above mine. Her satisfaction is my creed. i will tell Her honestly my limitations and try my best to exceed Her expectations. i will finish all assignments given to me by my Mistress without questioning. i will complete my tasks in a timely manner, with no excuses and with total devotion.

For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM

No comments: