Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What a weekend!!!

Shanghai rocks especially with the Shanghai LGBT group. That was the first party for the night. The pic is taken from the second party. I lost some recollection at the third party. I think someone carried me back to my hotel that morning. I think going to three parties in a row is too much. Who licked and slobbered all over my toes last night / this morning? I woke up with a note in my handbag complimenting my ruby red toe nails. Gawd. my pantyhose and toes smell like saliva. I have a feeling that it wasn't just saliva( ...it's kinda of sticky). Anyway I can't remember much after a few 'kan bei' on mou tai. Some friends you are forcing a gurl to drink over her limit. Anyway, I had to live the whole day with the saliva smell on my feet and a bad hangover - I had no time to shower before my flight.
To find out more about our private BDSM parties, you must be a member of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdsmchinanetwork and we must have met you before during our meets.

Sunday August 12, 2007 - 06:50am (PDT) Edit Delete Permanent Link 1 Comment

No comments: